Keto Spicy Chicken Kebabs
Keto Spicy Chicken Kebabs Ingredients
Keto Spicy Chicken Kebabs Directions
- To prepare the boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut eat thigh into strips cutting against the grain. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, turmeric.
- Add avocado oil and lemon juice to the spices. Mix until combined.
- Add spice marinade and chicken thighs to a ziploc bag. Mix until evenly coated. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Thread the chicken through skewers that have been pre-soaked in water to keep them from igniting on the grill.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees. You will be grilling over indirect heat. If you are using a charcoal grill, move the coals to one side and cook the kebabs over the side without the coals. If using a gas grill, turn off the burners on one side and grill on the side with no burners turned on.
- Grill chicken kebabs over indirect heat for about 7-10 minutes each side.