Keto Pizza Chicken
Keto Pizza Chicken Ingredients
Keto Pizza Chicken Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet to medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until desired level of crispiness. Transfer bacon to a paper towel and set aside.
- Keeping bacon grease in the skillet, add chicken thighs to the skillet and cook at medium-high heat on both sides until browned (about 7 minutes the first side and 3 minutes the second). Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add garlic, anchovy, red pepper flakes and italian seasoning to the skillet. Saute for about 1 minute.
- Add can canned tomatoes, chicken broth, and basil. Break up whole tomatoes with a spatuala. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer chicken back into the skillet and cook uncovered until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 30 minutes.
- Adjust oven temperature to broil. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over chicken thighs. Return skillet to the top rack in the oven and broil until cheese is bubbled and melted, about 2 minutes. Top with more basil and bacon before serving.