Keto Ranch Dressing
A creamy homemade keto ranch dressing you can make up in minutes.
This low carb ranch dressing is easy to make and tastes way better than the bottled ranch you find at the store.
Ranch dressing is a favorite in our house. Not only do we pour it over our salads, but we love ranch dip – especially when paired with bacon wrapped brussels sprouts, pizza or my garlic parmesan puffs.
What’s wrong with store bought dressing???
I try not to buy bottled ranch dressing if I have the time to make my own.
- Use unhealthy oils – They are filled with unhealthy oils, like canola, vegetable or soybean oils.
- Added sugars – Many brands will add sugars or high fructose corn syrup to their salad dressings. We don’t need unnecessary carbs in our ranch!
- Doesn’t taste as good – Honestly bottled salad dressings don’t taste as good as homemade ranch dressing.
This recipe for homemade keto ranch dressing is creamy, uses ingredients you probably already have in your refrigerator or pantry and you can make it up in minutes.
What people are saying about this dressing…
“If you are sensitive to the oils (in dressing), and it might be difficult to find an avocado oil or olive oil based dressing, this is a very good option to have.”
➥ from Amber (Facebook Top Fan)
How to make keto ranch dressing
- Combine the ingredients. In a small bowl or mason jar, add mayonnaise, sour cream, heavy cream, minced dill, minced parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix or shake until combined.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Mayonnaise – Serves as a base for the dressing. Can use avocado mayo or regular mayo.
- Sour cream – Serves as a base for the ranch dressing. This does add carbs to this keto ranch dressing recipe, so you can replace with more mayo if needed to lower carbs.
- Heavy cream – Used to thin out the dressing. For keto ranch dip, use only heavy cream. To make a thinner ranch dressing, use a combination of nut milk, like coconut milk or almond milk, and heavy cream.
- Dill – Can use fresh dill or dried dill depending on what is in season or available at your grocery store. Amount of fresh herbs can be adjusted based on your taste preferences.
- Parsley – Can use fresh parsley or dried parsley. Fresh herbs have a stronger more pronounced flavor. The level of parsley can be increased or decreased for flavor preference.
- Onion powder – To make this an easy recipe, I used onion powder over fresh onion. Freshly minced onion can be used as well.
- Garlic powder – Can use granulated garlic or freshly minced garlic as well.
- Vinegar – I used white wine vinegar in this keto dressing, but white vinegar or apple cider vinegar will also work. This just adds some tang or acid to the dressing. Don’t omit this. You can always increase or decrease the amount of vinegar depending on your taste preference. Lemon juice makes a great alternative in a pinch too.
Keto Ranch Dressing Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Keto Ranch Dressing Ingredients
Keto Ranch Dressing Directions
To a small bowl or a mason jar, add mayo, sour cream, heavy cream, dill, parsley, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Mix or shake
Whisk ingredients until combined or close mason jar with the lid and shake until combined.