Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Ingredients
Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Directions
- 1Add all ingredients, except buffalo sacue to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- 2Roll meatballs into a golf ball size shape.
- 3Air Fryer Instructions Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes. Air fry at 400 degrees for 6-7 minutes for until the interior of the meatball is cooked through. (Recommened to use the sear pan attachment rather than to basket to keep the meatballs from sticking.)
- 4Oven Instructions Place meatballs on a parchment lined baking tray and bake in a 400 degree oven for 9-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Stovetop Instructions Heat a couple tablespoons of avocado oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs in a single layer in the skillet. Space about 1 inch apart as to not over crowd the skillet to allow for even browning. Work in batches. Cook meatballs on all sides until browned on the outside and cooked through in the interior.
- 6To make the sauce, add the buffalo sauce to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until hot. Pour over meatballs when ready to serve.
- 7Freezer Instructions Place meatballs in a single layer inside a ziploc bag. Then freeze. Thaw out in the refrigerator the night before cooking.