Keto Pumpkin Pie
Pie Crust Ingredients
Pumpkin Pie Filling Ingredients
Keto Pumpkin Pie Directions
- Add dry ingredients for the pie crust to a food processor (almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum and salt). Give a quick pulse to combine. Add chilled cubed butter and cream cheese. Pulse until coarse crumbles form. (See instructions below if you don't have a food processor.)
- Add egg and vinegar. Pulse mixture until just combined and a dough ball forms. Wrap plastic wrap around pie dough, flaten into a disc shape and refrigerate for one hour.
- Place the chilled dough in between two sheets of parchment paper. Starting from the center of the disc and working your way out in all directions, roll out pie dough into a circular shape. If the parchement paper crumples beneath the dough, either carefully stretch the paper out or flip the parchment paper so the bottom layer is on top and stretch out the paper. Continue rolling until you are at least an inch wider on all edges than the pie pan you want to use. Crust should be between 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove top layer of parchment paper. Place pie pan upside down on top the pie crust. Holding one hand on the pie pan, slide your hand under the bottom parchment paper and flip so the pie pan is on the bottom and crust is on top. Remove parchement paper.
- Gently press the pie dough into the pie plate and trim the edges if needed. Flute the edges of the dough by pinching dough with your thumb and index finger all around the crust. Refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In large bowl, add all ingredients for the pumpkin pie filling and mix with an electric mixer until combined.
- Pour into chilled pie shell and bake at 325 for 50-60 minutes or until the filling is slighly wobbly. Let cool for 15 minutes at room temperature before transferrring to the refrigerator to cool further until set.