Keto Stuffed Peppers
A delicious keto stuffed peppers recipe made the traditional way using ground beef and melted cheese in a bell pepper. Quick and low in carbs; perfect for a keto diet!
These keto low carb stuffed peppers with ground beef are very quick to prepare, easy to make and they make a great meal for the whole family! This is the kind of warm, hearty meal that you would look forward to after a long day at work. Both the flavor and the texture of these stuffed low carb bell peppers are superb! You will be begged to make them more often!
These keto stuffed peppers are an easy way to incorporate more vegetables into your keto diet, especially if you are typically one who finds it hard to include vegetables in a subtle way into your meals while still keeping your meals enjoyable.
- How to make low carb stuffed peppers?
- Recipe Details
- Similar recipes others love
- Why I love stuffed bell peppers
- Are stuffed bell peppers keto friendly?
- Are bell peppers good for you?
- How many carbs are in a bell pepper?
- What to put inside a keto stuffed bell pepper?
- Save time with stuffed pepper meal prep for the week
- What to serve with stuffed peppers that's keto
- Nutrition information: facts & macronutrients
How to make low carb stuffed peppers?
Making stuffed bell peppers is easy and fun!
- Prepare – First you’ll need to prepare and mix your fillings together. Cut the peppers in half and remove all the seeds.
- Assemble – Fill in the halved peppers and top with cheese!
- Bake – Transfer to a baking dish and into the oven and bake until the pepper becomes tender or until the fork goes in easily into the pepper.
- Serve – Garnish and serve with a scoop of Greek yogurt.
Keto Stuffed Peppers Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers Ingredients
Keto Stuffed Peppers Directions
Preheat oven & cook the ground beef
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until browned. Season with salt.
- Ground beef
Prepare the meat mixture
In a large bowl, combine the cooked ground beef, cream cheese, taco seasoning and one bell pepper diced.
- Cream cheese
- Taco seasoning
- Bell pepper (1)
Slice the bell peppers
Slice the remaining bell peppers in half from stem to end. Add filling to each of the bell pepper halves. Place the stuffed peppers on a parchment or foil lined baking tray or dish. Sprinkle cheese over each stuffed pepper.
- Bell peppers (3)
- Cheddar cheese
Bake the stuffed peppers
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.
- Sour cream (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)