Keto Pumpkin Bread
Spongy keto pumpkin bread you can mix in blender. This recipe is hard to beat and perfect for the cozy Fall season!
1 mini loaf
This moist keto pumpkin bread recipe is easy to make — add ingredients to a blender, mix, pour into loaf pans, and you’ll have a house smelling of sweet autumn spices in less than 30 minutes! The best part is the is very little clean up since we mixed everything in a blender.
The key to spongy low carb pumpkin bread made with coconut flour is to use eggs, but instead of an eggy flavored quick bread, cream cheese is used to neutralize the overpowering egg flavor. This homemade favorite fall recipe is packed with cinnamon & pumpkin spice and pumpkin flavor.
How to make keto pumpkin bread
- Add all ingredients to a blender – cream cheese, pumpkin puree, butter, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, fall spices and eggs. Mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake the sugar free pumpkin bread until cooked through and spongy.
Key ingredients & substitutions
- Cream cheese – Used to neutralize the egg flavor from the 4 eggs that are added to help make this quick bread rise.
- Pumpkin puree – Wouldn’t be pumpkin bread without pureed pumpkin!
- Butter – Provides moisture and healthy fats
- Brown sweetener – Gives a hint of sweet caramelized flavor without adding sugar or carbs. Can substitute with regular white granulated sugar-free sweetener.
- Coconut flour – The keto flour for this bread. I haven’t experimented yet, but almond flour may be used as a substitute. Try using 1 cup of almond flour, then let me know how it turns out.
- Cinnamon & pumpkin pie spice – The star spices of the Fall season.
- Eggs – Used to help this keto bread rise.
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Keto Pumpkin Bread Ingredients
Keto Pumpkin Bread Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray your loaf pan or mini loaf pans with cooking spray and set aside.
Add ingredients to blender
Add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, butter, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and combined. Add eggs and gently pulse until combined.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar-free sweetener
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
Add in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Pour pumpkin bread batter into loaf pan, filling about 3/4 of the way to the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes if using mini loaf pans or 30-40 minutes if using a larger loaf pan. Bake until cooked through.
Let cool in the loaf pan for several minutes before removing from the loaf pans and moving to a wire rack to cool.