Keto Italian Beef Stew
Keto Beef Stew Ingredients
Keto Italian Beef Stew Directions
- Season stew meat with salt and pepper on all sides. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add half of the beef to the Dutch oven and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Repeat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and remaining beef. Don't add all the beef at once or else the beef will steam and not cook.
- Remove beef from Dutch oven. Add in remaining olive oil and add onion, celery and carrots. Cook until slightly softened (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add in garlic and mushrooms and cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Sprinkle in almond flour and stir for 30 seconds. Add wine and deglaze by scraping the brown bits from the pan.
- Stir in chicken broth and diced tomatoes. Add in bay leaves. Cover and place pot in a 300 degree oven. Cook for 1 1/2 hours or until the beef is tender.