Bacon Bourbon Keto Meatballs
Bourbon BBQ Sauce Ingredients
Bacon Bourbon Keto Meatballs Directions
- Add all ingredients for meatballs into a large bowl.
- Mix with a spoon or clean hands until fully combined.
- Roll into balls that are about 1 inch thick in diameter.
- Air Fryer Instructions: Place meatballs in an even single layer on the air fryer tray or basket. Air fryer at 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
- To make the sauce, add bbq sauce, water and bourbon to a saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until sauce is thickened (about 10 minutes). Drizzle sauce over meatballs.
- Oven Instructions: Place meatballs in an even layer on a parchment or foil lined baking tray. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-12 minutes.
- Freezer Instructions: Place uncooked meatballs in a single layer in a freezer safe bag. Freeze to use later. To cook, thaw out the night before and cook as instructed above.