Keto Strawberry Muffins
Fluffy keto strawberry muffins are a quick grab and go breakfast or snack. Slightly sweet and filled with fresh strawberries, these muffins are a filling make ahead low carb meal.
Fluffy keto muffins filled with real strawberries are a favorite in our house. Most keto muffins are easy to make so you can bake a batch on the weekend without filling up too much of your day. Whether you want pumpkin muffins or chocolate zucchini muffins, they are a quick breakfast or snack option to grab when you are running out the door.
In this keto strawberry muffin recipe, fresh strawberry slices are paired with the buttery low carb muffin mix to create a delicious keto bite especially if you swipe a little bit of butter on top!
How to make keto strawberry muffins
- Dice the strawberries and add a small amount of sugar free sweetener to enhance their sweetness.
- Combine the dry ingredients into a small bowl – almond flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a large bowl – melted butter, sweetener, eggs, heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to form the muffin batter.
- Add strawberries.
- Scoop into muffin liners and bake!
Key ingredients & substitutions
- Almond flour – The main keto flour used in this recipe. Coconut flour might be used; however, I haven’t tried it. If you try coconut flour, try using 3/4 cup coconut flour. Sunflower seed flour may also be used. It does measure cup for cup with almond flour.
- Butter – Melted coconut oil can be substituted for the butter if there is a dairy allergy.
- Eggs – Used to help hold our muffins together and to give these muffins that iconic muffin top.
- Heavy cream – Coconut cream can be substituted if there is a dairy allergy.
Keto Strawberry Muffins Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Keto Strawberry Muffins Ingredients
Keto Strawberry Muffins Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Get a small bowl
In a small bowl, combine strawberries with 1 tablespoon monkfruit sweetener. Set aside.
- 2/3 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free sweetener
Get a medium bowl
In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Get a large bowl
In a large, mix together melted butter and 1/4 cup of monkfruit sweetener. Beat in eggs, heavy cream and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
Fold in strawberry mixture.
Add to a muffin tin
Scoop into a mini muffin tin lined with muffin liners. You an use a regular muffin tin too. Scoop the mixture up to the top of each liner. For mini muffins, bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. For regular muffins, bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes.