Keto Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Keto Sausage & Egg Casserole Ingredients
Keto Sausage Breakfast Casserole Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a medium casserole dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Over medium-high heat, cook olive oil and sausage in a large skillet until the sausage is cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Add in coconut flour, baking powder, green onions and shredded cheddar cheese (reserving about ½ cup for the topping). Mix until combined.
- Stir the cooked sausage to the egg mixture. Spread into the casserole dish. Top with remaining ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until the casserole is golden brown on top and the center is set.