Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Net Carbs (grams)
Total Carbs (grams)
Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins Ingredients
Lemon Glaze Ingredients
Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place muffin liners in a 12 cup muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add butter, coconut oil and cream cheese. Melt in the microwave at 30 second intervals until softened. Mix until smooth. May have to use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Stir in powdered swerve and sour cream.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla and juice and zest of one lemon.
- Stir in dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop the muffin tin lined with muffin liners. Fill until you almost reach the top. Bake at 350 degrees for around 17-20 minutes or until muffin has risen.
- To make the lemon glaze, combine powdered Swerve and juice from one lemon in a small bowl. If you need to thin it out, add more lemon juice. Drizzle on top of muffins.