Keto Mozzarella Sticks
Keto Cheese Sticks Ingredients
Keto Mozzarella Sticks Directions
- Cut each mozzarella stick in half. Set aside.
- Using three shallow bowls, add almond flour to one bowl. Whisk 2 eggs in the second bowl. Add ground pork rinds to the third bowl.
- Working with one halved cheese stick at a time, first dust with almond flour.
- Then dip in egg wash.
- Next dredge in ground pork rinds. Repeat with remaining cheese sticks. Do a second dip in the egg wash and dredge in ground pork rinds for each cheese stick.
- Place each cheese stick on a baking tray and freeze for 2 hours or until hardened. This will prevent the cheese from melting before the outer coating is cooked.
- Instructions for Frying (preferred): Add avocado oil to a small skillet. Heat over medium heat. Once oil is heated, drop in a few mozzarella sticks and fry for about 30-45 seconds. Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate to soak up excess oil.
- Instructions for Baking: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 6 minutes or until golden brown and cheese starts to melt out.
- Instructions for Air Fryer: Air fryer at 390 degrees for 3-4 minutes.