Keto Cornbread Stuffing
Keto Cornbread Ingredients
Keto Stuffing Ingredients
Keto Cornbread Stuffing Directions
- To make the keto cornbread, add all cornbread ingredients to a medium bowl and mix until combined. Pour batter into a greased, square 8x8 baking dish. Microwave for 6-8 minutes (depending on your microwave) until the bread is set and not wobbly in the center. Or bake in a 350 degree oven for 14 minutes or until cornbread has risen and not wobbly in the center.
- Cut cornbread into cubes and spread onto a large parchment lined baking tray. Broil over high heat to toast, turning after toasting for a couple minutes on each side. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Add chicken gizzards, cook until cooked through (3-4 minutes). Remove and set aside.
- To the skillet add onion, celery, garlic and salt. Cook until softened. Remove from heat.
- Add vegetables to a large bowl. Chop up bacon and chicken gizzards into small pieces and add to bowl. Add in sage, thyme and parsley. Mix in cubed cornbread.
- Add mixture to a casserole dish. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook. When ready to cook, pour chicken broth all over dressing mixture and bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes. You can also stuff inside your Turkey or Goose.