Keto Cauliflower Gratin
Cauliflower Gratin Ingredients
Keto Cauliflower Gratin Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Steam cauliflower florets in a large pot with salted water until fork tender.
- Remove florets and place in between two layers of paper towels or clean towels. Gently press the excess moisture out of the florets. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in almond flour and cook for 30 seconds.
- Slowly whisk in heavy cream. Add salt, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to boil, then reduce to a simmer until thick (about 5-7 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in cheeses, bacon and thyme.
- Add half the cheese mixture to the bottom of a cast iron skillet or casserole dish. Add florets on top of the first cheese layer. Spoon remaining cheese mixture over the top of florets. Sprinkle with additional cheese and thyme. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.