Keto Churro Donut Holes
A buttery keto doughnut hole dusted with cinnamon and your favorite sugar replacer. These churro bites make a perfect on-the-go breakfast or a sweet mid-afternoon snack.
1 donut hole
Speaking of donuts, did you know you can spell it doughnut or donut. Donut is the Americanize version. Either way, they are delicious but filled with tons of fat and carbs. I don’t mind the fat but I don’t want the carbs!!
Luckily I came up with a fabulous keto donut hole recipe that is only 0.7 g carbs per bite! These donut holes are buttery, soft and tastes like a churro since they are dusted with cinnamon sugar mixture. Instead of using sugar, we use a sugar free sweetener.
Now you can satisfy your doughnut cravings with these churro bites!
- How to make keto donut holes
- Recipe Details
- Similar recipes others love
- Purpose of protein powder in keto baking
- Purpose of sour cream in donuts
- Chocolate glaze donut holes
- Donuts & coffee
- Storage information & meal prep
- Nutrition information: facts & macronutrients
How to make keto donut holes
- Mix up donut batter using almond flour, low carb protein powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, cinnamon, salt, butter, sour cream and water.
- Roll dough into 1 inch sized balls.
- Bake donut holes in the oven until golden brown all around.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar mixture made of butter, cinnamon and monk fruit sweetener.
Keto Donut Holes Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Keto Doughnut Holes Ingredients
Cinnamon Sugar Coating Ingredients
Keto Churro Donut Holes Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Donut hole batter
Add almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, cinnamon, salt, melted butter, sour cream and hot water to a small bowl. Mix until combined.
Roll into balls
Roll dough into 1/2 to 1 inch balls and place on a parchment lined baking tray, spacing about 1 inch apart.
Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 6 minutes.
Dip in butter
Once doughnut bites have cooled to the touch, dip each one in the melted butter. Then dip in a mixture of monk fruit and cinnamon.