Keto BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
Keto BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza Ingredients
Keto BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza Directions
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place 3.5 cups of mozzarella in a microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave for about two minutes until cheese is melted. Stir to combine and make sure all of the cheese is melted. Remove from microwave and let the mixture cool.
- 3In a large separate bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Set aside.
- 4Add in your egg to the melted mozzarella cheese. Mix using an electric mixer until combined.
- 5Slowly add the almond flour mixture to the cheese mixture. Using an electric mixer or food processor, stir until you have a uniform dough. Don’t be surprised if dough goes flying if you are using the mixer! This can happen, but this is an easy way to combine the mixtures in order to make the best fat head dough. If you don’t have an electric mixer or food processor, I recommend kneading the dough by hand until it comes together. This is a messy and time-consuming process, but the end result is the same - fat head pizza.
- 6Once combined, form a big dough ball. Knead the dough a couple of times on a lightly almond floured surface to ensure the dough is uniform in appearance and all ingredients are fully combined.
- 7Place the ball in between two pieces of parchment paper.
- 8Roll out dough to desired thickness. Remove top parchment layer and place on top of a baking sheet.
- 9Spread keto bbq sauce evenly over the keto dough.
- 10Add remaining tops to the pizza
- 11Bake at 400 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes or until cheese is starting to brown and is bubbly.