Keto Neapolitan Cookies
Keto Neapolitan Cookies Ingredients
Keto Neapolitan Cookies Directions
- Sift together almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. Set aside. I recommend sifting ingredients as it creates a fine, delicate cookie texture.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and monkfruit using an electric mixer.
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Separate dough evenly into three bowls. To the first bowl, mix in vanilla extract. In the second bowl, mix in strawberry extract and 2 drops of pink food coloring. In the third bowl, mix in the melted sugar-free dark chocolate.
- To form the cookies, pinch off equal parts of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate dough (about 15 grams each) and press them together so that they stick together but keep their individual colors. Press the cookie dough into a cookie scoop, tablespoon or roll it into a ball. Place cookie dough ball on a parchment lined baking tray then press down the cookie with the back of a spoon to flatten. Repeat with remaining dough and space cookies about 1 inch apart.
- Move the tray to the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes before baking at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Once done baking, remove from the oven and let cookies completely cool on the baking tray before transfering to a wire rack. Don't attempt to pick up the cookies before they have finished cooling or else the cookies may break and crumble.