Easy Keto Layered Pizza Dip
Net Carbs (grams)
Total Carbs (grams)
Easy Keto Layered Pizza Dip Ingredients
Easy Keto Layered Pizza Dip Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray the bottom of a cast iron skillet or 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and red pepper flakes using an eletric mixer.
- Press cream cheese mixture into the bottom of the skillet or dish to form an even layer over the bottom.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle 1.5 cups of shredded cheese on top the pizza sauce.
- Top with suggested pizza toppings above or use your own combination. Then sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is bubbling around the edges. Serve hot with breadsticks, celery, pork rinds, or sliced mushrooms.
- Slow Cooker Instructions - Prepare recipe as written above within the slow cooker liner. For a large crock pot, double the recipe. Cover the top of the slow cooker with a paper towel to collect condensation. Then secure the slow cooker lid on tightly. Slow cook for 1-2 hours on high or 2-3 hours on low.
- Air Fryer Instructions - Prepare recipe as written above within a baking dish that fits into your air fryer. Air fryer at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling around the edges.