Easy Keto Gingerbread Chaffle House
Net Carbs (grams)
Total Carbs (grams)
Gingerbread House Ingredients
Keto Royal Icing Ingredients
Easy Keto Gingerbread Chaffle House Directions
- Preheat waffle maker to medium high heat. I used a .
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the gingerbread house. Pour gingerbread chaffle batter into the center of the waffle iron. Close the waffle maker and let cook for 3-5 minutes or until waffle is golden brown and set. You want the waffles to be firm so they can stand the weight of the roof, so it's okay to over cook them a little.
- Remove chaffle from the waffle maker. Cut each waffles into squares if needed.
- Add the ingredients for the royal icing in a separate small bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until stiff and smooth.
- Add icing to a piping bag. Taking four waffles, pipe icing along the bottom and adhere them to your surface. Set up the four wall and pipe frosting along the corners so the walls will stick together.
- To make the A frame of the house, cut one chaffle diagonally in half. The long side of each triangle will sit against the front wall of the house with icing piped in between them. To make the roof, pipe icing along the top frame of the A-frame walls and place roof on top. Let sit for 5 minutes before decorating. (Troubleshooting - if you are having trouble getting your gingerbread house to stand, use toothpicks for support)
- Decorate the gingerbread house with more icing, keto candies, nuts, or berries.