Keto Birthday Cake Chaffle
Net Carbs (grams)
Total Carbs (grams)
Keto Birthday Cake Chaffle Directions
- Preheat waffle maker to medium high heat.
- Whisk together all the chaffle ingredients - egg, cream cheese, almond flour, baking powder, heavy cream, monk fruit, vanilla and cake batter extract.
- Pour 1/3 of the chaffle mixture into the center of the waffle iron. Close the waffle maker and let cook for 3 minutes or until waffle set. You want this chaffle to be spongy and not crisp.
- Remove chaffle from the waffle maker and repeat with remaining batter until you have three cake chaffles.
- While your chaffles are cooling, make the frosting. Beat the butter together in a small bowl. The longer you cream the butter, the more lighter in color it gets. Mix together butter, powdered erythritol, vanilla. Slowly add in heavy cream until you reach your desired frosting consistency.
- Layer your chaffle cake. Place down one caffle and spread frosting on top. Lay down a second chaffle on the frosting and frost it's top, lay down the third chaffle. Frost the top and the sides of all chaffles.