Keto French Toast
Keto French Toast Ingredients
Keto French Toast Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl or blender and mix together until cream cheese is fully incorporated.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with damp parchment paper. Leave a couple of inches of parchment paper hanging over the edges for easy lifting out of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. The loaf should be firm to the touch but will deflate as it cools. Once cooled slice up into the desired thickness.
- To make keto french toast, heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Add 1-2 tablespoons of butter. Fry each slice in the pan or griddle until crisp and browned on each side.