Keto Sesame Ginger Asian Meatballs
Asian Meatballs Ingredients
Dipping Sauce Ingredients
Keto Sesame Ginger Asian Meatballs Directions
- 1To a large bowl, add all of the meatball ingredients and mix until combined.
- 2Roll meatballs into a golf ball size shape.
- 3Air Fryer Instructions Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes before adding in the asian meatballs. Add the meatballs to the basket of the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees for 6-7 minutes for until the interior of the meatball is cooked through.
- 4Oven Instructions On a parchment lined baking tray, add asian meatballs and bake in a 400 degree oven for 9-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Stovetop Instructions Heat a couple tablespoons of avocado oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs in a single layer in the skillet. Space about 1 inch apart making sure not to overcrowd the skillet because you want the meatballs to brown on the outside, not steam. Work in batches. Cook meatballs on all sides until browned on the outside and cooked through in the interior.
- 6Freezer Instructions Place meatballs in a freezer safe bag and arrange in a single layer. To thaw out for cooking, place in the refrigerator the night before cooking.
- 7To make the sauce, add the ingredients except the lime juice into a saucepan. Heat over medium high heat until bubbly. Then reduce heat to a simmer. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and add in lime juice.