Keto Almond Joy Cream Truffles
Keto Almond Joy Cream Truffles Ingredients
Keto Almond Joy Cream Truffles Directions
- Add ¼ cup keto chocolate chips to a small microwave safe bowl. Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Combine heavy whipping cream, melted chocolate, powdered erythritol and almond extract in a medium bowl using an electric mixture. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop 1 inch sized balls of the thick chocolate mixture onto a parchment lined baking tray, spacing about 1/2 to 1 inch apart. Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until hardened.
- Melt remaining 1 cup of keto approved chocolate chips and butter in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between. Stir in coconut extract.
- Dip each chocolate truffle in the melted chocolate using a toothpick or fork. Return to parchment lined baking try to set. Immediately sprinkle shredded coconut on top. Store in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.