Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Dough Truffles
Net Carbs (grams)
Total Carbs (grams)
Chocolate Coating Ingredients
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Dough Truffles Directions
- In a small bowl mix together, nut milk, coconut oil, sweetener and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour and salt.
- Pour wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Roll cookie dough into 1/2 to 1 inch balls and place on a parchment lined baking tray to freeze for 10 minutes.
- To make the chocolate coating, melt 1/3 cup chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Melt by microwaving at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted. Or melt in a small saucepan over very low heat, stirring frequently. Stir in Cacao Bliss or cocoa powder. If mixture is too thick. Microwave for an additional 20 seconds or add more melted coconut oil to thin it out.
- Using a fork, dip each cookie dough ball into the melted chocolate mixture, making sure to coat evenly. Transfer back to the parchment lined tray. Option to drizzle additional chocolate mixture on top, or melted sugar-free white chocolate or coarse sea salt.
- Place back into the freezer for 20 minutes to set.