Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops
A no fail way to get juicy, flavorful pork chops
These juicy bacon wrapped pork chops are a perfect weeknight meal. Wrapping the pork chops in bacon adds extra moisture and the seasoning brings a delicious sweet and spicy kick.
When it comes to cooking pork chops in the oven, it can be easy to over cook them if you aren’t careful. That’s why I usually cook pork chops in the air fryer since it helps to lock in the moisture while crisping the outside. However if the oven is your preferred method of cooking, make this bacon wrapped pork chops recipe instead. Hmmm – Bacon!
Wrapping the pork chops in bacon is that it helps to keep them juicy and tender during cooking. The bacon acts as a natural barrier, protecting the meat from direct heat and retaining moisture – which is especially important when cooking boneless pork chops, which can easily dry out if overcooked.
The combination of smoky bacon and flavorful seasoning makes these pork chops a crowd-pleaser that will leave everyone satisfied. Each pork chop is dusted with a sweet & spicy seasoning containing chili powder, brown sugar free sweetener, paprika, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Roasting pork chops with this seasoning creates well-balanced flavor that complements the smoky bacon perfectly.
Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a dish to impress guests, these pork chops are a great option that won’t disappoint.
- How to cook bacon wrapped pork chops
- Recipe Details
- Similar recipes others love
- Boneless vs bone-in pork chops
- How long to cook bacon wrapped pork chops in oven
- Storage information & meal prep instructions
- Nutrition information: facts & macronutrients
How to cook bacon wrapped pork chops
The make the juiciest pork chops:
- Wrap each boneless pork chops with bacon.
- Rub a seasoning mixture of chili powder, brown sugar free sweetener, salt, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder – all over each pork chop.
- Bake the bacon wrapped chops at 400 degrees F for 15-18 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees F.
- To get the bacon crispy, broil them on high for 2-4 minutes until they reach 145 degrees F. Let the pork chops rest before serving.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops Ingredients
Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops Directions
Prepare pork chops
Pat dry pork chops with a paper towel.
- 4 boneless pork chops
Tightly wrap two slices of bacon around each pork chop. Tuck the ends of the bacon under the weave on the bottom to keep the bacon from curling as it cooks.
- 8 slices thin cut bacon
Mix up bold flavors
In a small bowl, combine Whisk to combine chili powder, brown sugar substitute, salt, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar free sweetener
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Rubba Dub, Dub
Sprinkle seasoning over each bacon wrapped pork chop (top, sides, bottom) until evenly coated. Press or rub seasoning in to get it to stick.
Bake the chops
Line a rimmed baking tray with foil. Then place a wire rack on top. Place prepared pork chops on the rack spacing at least an inch apart. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140 degrees.
Broil for crispy bacon
Place baking tray on the top rack under the broiler and broil on high for 1-3 minutes or until they reach 145. Remove from oven. Let rest a few minutes before serving.