Air Fryer Pork Chops
Air Fryer Pork Chops are a delicious, juicy, and easy 3 ingredient meal that can be cooked in just 10 minutes – perfect for any busy weeknight!
6 oz pork chop
Besides chicken, pork chops are one of the easiest and most delicious dinners you can make in the air fryer. Don’t bother getting the grill out or preheating the oven for juicy, perfectly seasoned pork chops when you can let the air fryer do the work for you!
Why bother with an air fryer? Cooking pork chops in an air fryer allows the meat to cook faster, so you get juicy pork chops with the most perfect caramelized edges. This makes them extra impressive without the extra time or effort. You only need 3 ingredients and 10 minutes to get dinner on the table with this recipe.
And once you’ve got the air fryer out and preheated, make the most of it by serving these boneless pork chops with air fryer asparagus for a delicious and easy keto meal!
- How to cook pork chops in the air fryer
- Recipe Details
- Similar recipes others love
- How long to cook pork chops in the air fryer
- Seasoning options
- Bone-in vs. boneless pork chops
- Difference pork chop cuts
- Storage information and reheating instructions
- Nutrition information: facts & macronutrients
How to cook pork chops in the air fryer
- Prep the pork chops by patting them dry with a paper towel and brush each side with olive oil.
- Season both sides of the bone-in or boneless pork chop with a special seasoning blend.
- Air Fry: Place pork chops in the air fryer basket or tray that’s been pre-heated to 375 degrees. Length of time depends on the thickness of the pork chops and if they are bone-in or boneless pork chops.
Pro Tip: Make sure there is at least ¼ inch of space surrounding each pork chop. Having even air circulation will allow the edges to get perfectly caramelized and for everything to cook evenly.
You may need to work in batches if your air fryer tray or basket is not big enough for all four pork chops. If you’re using an air fryer oven, place the tray on the top or middle rack.
Key ingredients for juicy pork chops
- Pork chops – Choose bone-in or boneless pork chops for this recipe. Different thickness will work for this recipe. See the tips below for cooking time and the type of chops to buy, depending on your preference.
- Olive oil – Use light olive oil or other light-tasting oil, such as avocado oil.
- McCormick Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Seasoning – One of my favorite seasoning blends to use for pork chops. It adds a smoky, savory flavor. But of course, you could keep it simple with just kosher salt and pepper.
Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Air Fryer Pork Chops Ingredients
Air Fryer Pork Chops Directions
Prepare the pork chops
Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel.
- 4 boneless or bone-in pork chops
Season the chops
Brush olive oil on each side of the pork chops. Generously sprinkle seasoning evenly on one side. Gently press seasoning into the pork chops. Flip over and season and press the other side.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons McCormick Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Seasoning
Preheat air fryer and add pork chops
Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees. Place pork chops in the air fryer basket or tray. Do not stack on top of each other.
Air at 375 for 8-10 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chops and if they are bone-in or boneless pork chops. Flip pork chops half-way through. Check temperature with a meat thermometer to cook until desired level of doneness.