Stir Fry Sauce
3 ingredient stir fry sauce that doesn't skimp on flavor
This homemade stir fry sauce is a simple recipe you can use to make your favorite weeknight chicken stir fry. It is so much more flavorful and healthy than store bought sauce. And with minimal ingredients, you can make it in a snap!
An easy stir fry sauce recipe that will soon become your go-to for creating a quick, healthy stir fry you can make in minutes. Just like my teriyaki sauce, this sauce provides loads of taste without the effort or having to use the bottled variety.
Make this homemade stir fry sauce with ingredients you already have in your pantry. You can make a big batch to save and use for later or make an individual batch for cook dinner. This recipe only has three ingredients, so you can add your favorite flavor boosters, like sesame oil or fresh ginger, to make this sauce your own.
How to make stir fry sauce
- Add the core ingredients to make a 3 ingredient stir fry sauce – soy sauce, vinegar and garlic – to a small bowl or mason jar.
- Mix or seal the jar and shake.
- Pour out as much as you need over your favorite stir fry vegetables and proteins (chicken, beef or shrimp). Add a thickener like corn starch or arrowroot powder if desired.
What is stir fry sauce made of?
There are only three basic ingredients needed for this stir fry sauce recipe. They are common ingredients sold in most grocery stores.
- Soy sauce: Regular soy sauce or low-sodium will work for this recipe; however, tamari can be used as a gluten free option. For a soy free stir fry sauce, use liquid aminos or coconut aminos.
- Vinegar: You can use white vinegar, apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar. Each brings a unique flavor so experiment with different vinegars each time you make stir fry.
- Garlic: The best option for garlic is to use fresh garlic cloves, but you can use powdered garlic (1 teaspoon) in a pinch.
If you want to add more flavor to your stir fry sauce recipe, like ginger or sesame seed oil, I have additional flavor add-ins listed down below.
Stir Fry Sauce Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Easy Stir Fry Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, tamari or liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup white vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced