Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Shortbread Crust Ingredients
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bars Directions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a square baking dish with a dampened piece of parchment paper. Have the ends hanging out to serve as handles to easily lift the cheesecake bars out of the pan.
- To make the keto shortbread crust, combine all the ingredients for the crust in a small bowl. Press into a square baking dish lined with damp parchment paper. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- To make the filling, combine strawberries with ¼ cup Swerve or sweetener of choice.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the strawberries start to soften and juices are released, about 5-8 minutes. Let cool.
- Using a food processor or blender, puree the strawberry mixture until smooth, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- To the food processor or blender, add the cream cheese and monk fruit. Puree until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture and puree until incorporated.
- Scrape the cream cheese mixture into the strawberry puree and stir until combined.
- Pour berry mixture onto cool keto shortbread crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until the edges are set and the center is still jiggly. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until firm (at least 4 hours or overnight)
- To make the topping, whip the cream and confectioner’s Swerve until fluffy. Add vanilla. Continue to whip until medium peaks are formed.
- Spread the whipped cream over the top of the cheesecake. May top with additional sliced strawberries if desired.