Keto Red Velvet Cookies
Net Carbs (grams)
Total Carbs (grams)
Keto Red Velvet Cookies Ingredients
Keto Red Velvet Cookies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sweetener until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, food coloring and vanilla and continue beating until combined, about 1 minute.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, Cacao bliss, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Add heavy cream and vinegar. Mix until combined.
- Mix in white chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop 2 tablespoon-sized balls of dough and place on a parchment lined baking tray leaving 1.5 inch space in between balls. Flatten balls with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon. Refrigerate remaining dough until ready to bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes until set before transferring to a cooling rack. Cookies are very delicate when they are warm.