Keto Piña Colada
Picture perfect keto piña coladas are so tasty and refreshing. No need to hop on a plane to the Caribbean islands to get your hands on this drink when you can make one at home. This easy-to-make sugar-free blended cocktail recipe is sure to be a staple for the upcoming summer season when lounging around the pool working on your tan.
Keto Piña Colada Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Skinny Piña Colada Ingredients
- 2 cups ice
- ½ (13.5 oz) can full fat, unsweetened coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1/2 can LaCroix Coconut Sparkling Water
- 6 oz rum (or water if making a mocktail)
- 1 teaspoon piña colada extract
- 1/4 cup monkfruit or erythritol sweetener
I’m so greatful for you! Thank you for all you do! I love watching your videos, you’ve helped me succeed. Thank you ?
My girlfriends and I made and drank these last night. Less than 1 carb? Very good.
Sounds like fun!