Chewy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Chewy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
Chewy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together almond flour, gelatin, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Grind the peanuts using a food processor or mini blender until they have a course breadcrumb appearance.
- Cream together butter and sweeteners until combined using an electric mixer. Beat in the almond butter, egg and vanilla.
- Gently stir in the dry ingredients into the nut butter mixture.
- Stir in the ground peanuts until combined.
- Roll the cookie dough into a 1 inch balls and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Press the cookies down with the back of a fork to make a crisscross pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool on baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.