Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk almond flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar substitutes. Beat in egg and mix in heavy cream and vanilla.
- Slowly sprinkle in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Once combined mix in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Scoop into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes. Bake until edges start to brown. Let rest on a baking tray for 2 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.