Low Carb Avocado Brownie Recipe
Sugar-free brownies such as this are not only full of nutrition and health benefits but also look presentable and taste good. They are full of fudgy flavor of chocolate and the goodness of Vitamins K, A, D, and E. This easy keto dessert has a rich chocolaty aroma that is oh so tempting. It is also a flourless brownie with no almonds or nut flours, thus making it a great option if you are sensitive to nuts or trying to avoid them.What’s more? The keto avocado recipe uses ingredients that are readily available in most home kitchens. The main ones include: avocado, butter, eggs, cocoa powder and keto sweetener.These keto avocado brownies are a delicious way to surprise kids, welcome friends, or treat guests. They are also a delightful addition to the family and festive dinner tables – extra thanks to that messy, melting chocolaty look.
Nut-Free, Flourless Brownies
No nut, no keto flour means a short list of ingredients and ease of cooking. It also means the dessert will be gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, wheat-free, and LCHF. With the avocado making the mixture thick and creamy, there will be no need to add more ingredients, keeping the recipe super-easy.The eggs work as emulsifiers to hold and retain the chocolate sweets together. Plus, no nut keto brownies get a texture and flavor similar to a baked cheesecake. Yummy!
Are Avocados Keto?
Yes. Avocados are low in net carbs, accounting for a negligible 1.5 grams of them per 100 grams serving. The healthy fruit is loaded with nearly 7 grams of fiber/100g. It also boasts a high content of healthy Omega 3 to 6 fatty acids, vitamins, folate, and potassium.It is what makes the nut-free, avocado brownies a treat for the tongue, the heart, and the body in general.
Benefits of Avocados and Keto Avocado Brownies
Why make the nut-free keto brownies with avocados? Because, apart from being incredibly nutritious and good for heart, the fruit offers a variety of other health benefits. Here are all the ways in which how avocados help.
- Healthy for the heart: Avocados contain natural plant sterol named beta-sitosterol, which helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
- Enhances bone health: Rich in Vitamin K, the keto fruit supports bone health and potentially prevents osteoporosis. Besides, avocado and the keto brownies include substances called saponins, which are believed to help in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis.
- Great for the eyes: The keto avocado brownies will also help with the vision. The fruit contains zeaxanthin and lutein, two phytochemicals that are essentially concentrated in the eye tissues. They provide antioxidant protection against damage, including that from UV light.
- Facilitates healthy pregnancy: Avocado is a high source of folate, which is extremely important for pregnancy. Adequate intake can reduce the risk of neural tube defects and miscarriage. Folate also helps lowers the risk of depression by preventing the build-up of homocysteine.
- Improves digestion: Rich in fiber and low on carbs, avocado helps in preventing constipation, lowers the risk of colon cancer, and promotes the health of the digestive tract.
- A shield against chronic illness: Studies show that dietary fiber can significantly lower the risks of developing a chronic diseases such as stroke, hypertension, obesity, and certain gastrointestinal problems. Avocado brownies are enriched with the goodness of fiber.
Do Avocado Brownies Taste like Avocados?
Worried if your scrummy-looking keto brownies will taste like a fruit instead of chocolate fudge? Do these sugar-free brownies taste like avocados? The answer is no.Avocados have a mild flavor that is not overwhelming and does not overpower the taste of chocolate in the dessert. Instead, the fruit has a creamy, buttery, and nutty texture that adds the fudginess to the brownies.