Air fryer hard boiled eggs
The easiest method to cook perfect hard boiled eggs is in the air fryer. You will never use a pot and stove top again!
1 hard boiled egg
Eggs are one of the most popular breakfast foods. It’s easy to prepare them, you can fix eggs in a variety of ways – from fried, boil, scrambled and poached and they pair perfectly with other breakfast foods like bacon and sausage.
Depending on the way you cook your eggs, they all have different cooking times and techniques. Making boiled eggs on the stovetop can require a watchful eye to make sure your water is boiling and to know when your eggs should come out to prevent overcooking. Also, it’s not convenient to walk away from a stove with the burner on.
Instead, many have started using other methods to make a hard boiled egg that allow you walk away and speed up the cooking process so you get perfectly cooked eggs every time. The instant pot is a favorite but the air fryer is quickly becoming America’s favorite appliance and cooking hard boiled eggs in the air fryer is simpler than even using your Instant Pot!
- How to make hard boiled eggs in air fryer
- Recipe Details
- Similar recipes others love
- Benefits of using an air fryer to cook hard boiled eggs
- Air fryer eggs best practices & tips
- Perfectly cooked eggs
- Storage information and meal prep tips
- Nutrition information: facts & macronutrients
How to make hard boiled eggs in air fryer
- Add eggs to the basket or tray of the air fryer.
- Air fry at 250-260 degrees for 15 -25 minutes depending on how you like the eggs cooked.
- Immediately transfer cooked eggs to an ice water bath. The cold water will stop the cooking process and make the eggs easier to peel.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before peeling the air fryer boiled eggs.
Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs Ingredients
- 6 Eggs
- air fryer
- ice water bath
Air fryer hard boiled eggs Directions
Add to the air fryer
Layer eggs on a metal rack or trivet in the air fryer.
Air fry the eggs
Air fry at 250-260 degrees for 15 minutes for a soft boiled egg. 20 minutes for medium-boiled eggs. 25 minutes for hard-boiled eggs.
Transfer to an ice bath.
Let cool for 5 minutes before cracking and peeling the shell off.
Made just as described and wouldn’t change a thing. Easy!
Use ur IP next time. The shells just slide off. The steam detaches the membrane attaching the white to the shell, I think.
5 min using Manual button and 2c water in bottom of pot
5 min let sit then vent
5 min sit under running cold or in ice water
Yes, 555 method is great for those who have an instant pot. This recipe is great for those who don’t. 🙂