Easy protein packed pudding treat to enjoy with any meal or as a quick creamy chocolate dessert
Simple 3 ingredient chocolate protein pudding designed to be satisfying and creamy without using bananas or chia seeds!
Fuel up with a thick, creamy chocolate protein pudding. Made with low carb and dairy free ingredients like chocolate protein powder and avocados, this silky protein pudding can be enjoyed with a meal or as a dessert. Only 3 ingredients are needed to make a thick pudding consistency and we don’t even need the chia seeds! It makes a great alternative to chia seed protein pudding.
To achieve the ultimate fudgy flavor with a hint of cinnamon, I partnered with Earth Echo and used Cacao Bliss in my protein pudding. Cacao Bliss is a raw cacao powder superfood blend. It has superfoods like turmeric, Himalayan salt and cinnamon. It is slightly sweetened with monk fruit.
How to make protein pudding
- Add ½ avocado to a mini food processor or blender.
- Pour in nut milk, a scoop of low carb protein powder and a scoop of Cacao Bliss.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- Avocado – makes the pudding creamy and thick without having to use a thickener like xanthan gum, chia seeds or a banana (which is loaded with sugar)
- Nut milk – use your favorite nut milk to thin out the pudding. My favorite is macadamia nut milk, but almond milk, coconut milk or pili nut milk will work too. Greek yogurt can also be used in this recipe. Although if you are making vegan pudding, then use a nut milk.
- Protein powder – look for a protein powder with minimal fillers and low in carbs. Some protein powders can contain lots of sugar to make them more palatable. If you only have vanilla protein powder, you can make chocolate pudding by adding in 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder. For additional sweetness, just add a drizzle of maple syrup. For a high protein pudding, add two scoops of protein powder.
- Cacao Bliss – added for a rich chocolate flavor and to add extra superfoods to your diet. This is an optional ingredient. Use my code KETOFOCUS at checkout to try out Cacao Bliss and get 15% off your order!
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Protein Pudding Ingredients
Protein Pudding Directions
Add ingredients to a blender
To a blender or mini food processor, add avocado, protein powder, nut milk and Cacao Bliss if using.
- Protein powder
- Nut milk
- Cacao Bliss, optional
Blend pudding ingredients together until smooth and creamy.