Sugar Free Chocolate Graveyard Cake
Net Carbs (grams)
Total Carbs (grams)
Keto Chocolate Cake Ingredients
Keto Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Ingredients
Graveyard Decorations Ingredients
Sugar Free Chocolate Graveyard Cake Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sweetener until fluffy (2-3 minutes) in a large bowl then mix in eggs and heavy cream.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredient mixture into the wet ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Pour chocolate cake batter into baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 27 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting the cake.
- To make the sugar-free chocolate buttercream frosting, whip the butter until light and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes) in a medium bowl. Add in remaining ingredients and continue to whip until creamy and smooth.
- Spread chocolate frosting on the cake. Decorate with sugar-free chocolates and gummy worms.