Keto Raspberry Smoothie
Enjoy this creamy smoothie in the morning for breakfast or in the afternoon for a midday snack. The avocado is the new banana in this beverage, creating a smooth, creamy smoothie for the keto dieter.
A creamy delicious smoothie is achievable on the keto diet.
Instead of using bananas to produce to smooth, thick smoothie, we use avocado. Avocado creates the creamiest, richest smoothies. Combine this with berries and a hefty splash of nut milk and you got yourself a yummy breakfast!
- Recipe Details
- Similar recipes others love
- What Kinds Of Nut Milks Can I Add To A Smoothie?
- Sweeteners Of Choice
- Supplements To Add To Your Keto Smoothies
- Variations To The Creamy Keto Smoothie
- Prep The Keto Smoothie Ahead Of Time
- Nutrition information: facts & macronutrients
Keto Raspberry Smoothie Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Creamy Keto Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 cup ice
- 60 grams avocado (½ cup)
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup macadamia nut milk (or nut milk of choice)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Swerve or sweetener of choice
- 1 scoop collagen powder
- pinch of salt