Low Carb Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl
Spanish Cauliflower Rice Ingredients
Low Carb Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl Directions
- Start by making the spanish cauliflower rice. Add tomatoes, onion and garlic to a food processor and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- Over medium high heat, add avocado oil to a skillet. Then add cauliflower rice and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato mixture and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Add broth, salt, cumin and zucchini to the skillet. Cover and continue to cook until cauliflower rice and zucchini are softened and most of the liquid is gone. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
- Add sliced bell pepper to the skillet with a splash of avocado oil. Saute over medium high heat until softened. Optional - roast bell pepper in the oven at 425 degrees.
- Scoop spanish cauliflower rice into a bowl. Top with cooked chicken, bell pepper and sour cream. Add additional cilantro, salsa and guacamole if desired.