Keto Cookie Bars a la Mode
Keto cookie bars topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce
For an easy dessert with flare, make keto cookie bars filled with chocolate chips and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sugar free chocolate magic shell.
Enjoy a warm, thick & chewy keto chocolate chip cookie bar topped with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of sugar-free chocolate sauce that immediately hardens into a shell when it hits the cold ice cream.
These cookie bars are made using a boxed keto cake mix and require only 4 additional ingredients – eggs, melted butter, nut milk and chocolate chips.
Slice them hot out of the oven and top with your favorite keto ice cream and magic shell chocolate sauce to create the ultimate keto dessert.
How to make keto cookies a la mode
- Make keto cookie bars using a boxed keto cake mix, eggs, melted butter, nut milk and chocolate chips. Pour into a square or rectangle baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25-27 minutes.
- Slice cookie bars into squares.
- Top each square with a few scoops of sugar free vanilla ice cream and homemade chocolate magic shell made using melted chocolate and coconut oil.
Keto Cookie Bars a la Mode Recipe Video
With 100s of videos and millions of views, Ketofocus is one of the most popular Keto channels on YouTube.
Keto Cookie Bars Ingredients
Keto Magic Shell Ingredients
Keto Cookie Bars a la Mode Directions
Preheat oven & prepare baking dish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a square 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
Make cookie dough
In a large bowl, add keto cake mix, melted butter, nut milk, eggs and chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- 9 oz box keto cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup nut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Scoop cookie dough into prepared baking dish. Spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-27 minutes or until an insert knife comes out clean. Let cool for 3-5 minutes before slicing into squares.
Make keto magic shell
In a small bowl, add chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
A la mode it
To assemble, place a cookie bar square on a plate. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle melted chocolate sauce on top.