Keto Beef Pho
Pho Broth Ingredients
Pho Components Ingredients
Keto Beef Pho Directions
- 1. Add beef bones, onion quartered, fish sauce, ginger, cinnamon stick, anise, cloves, salt and peppercorns to a pressure cooker. Fill with 2 quarts of water.
- Pressure cook on high for 1 1/2 hours. After the cycle has finished, let pressure release naturally for 15 minutes before turning or pressing the pressure value to release remaining pressure.
- Strain bones and vegetables out of the broth. Keep the broth simmering on high.
- To assemble the beef pho, pour 1 cup of broth into a bowl. Add noodles, vegetables and steak. Top with more fish sauce or cilantro.
- Stove Top Instructions: Add all ingredients for the pho broth in a large stock pot. Bring to boil. Then reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 6-8 hours. Continue with steps 3 and 4.
- Slow Cooker Instructions: Add all pho broth ingredients to a slow cooker. Cook on low for 8-24 hours.