Keto Air Fryer Caramel Goat Cheese Balls
Keto Air Fryer Caramel Goat Cheese Balls Ingredients
Keto Air Fryer Caramel Goat Cheese Balls Directions
- Pinch off a small piece of goat cheese and roll into 24 - 1/2 inch size balls. Place on a parchment lined baking tray and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer. Add almond flour to a small shallow bowl, beaten egg to another. And ground pork rinds to a third bowl.
- Roll a goat cheese ball into the almond flour.
- Then dip in the egg wash to coat.
- Then dredge in ground pork rinds. Repeat with remaining goat cheese balls.
- Place balls in a single layer on an air fryer tray or basket leaving space for air to circulate around the balls. Spray with cooking spray. Air fry at 400 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Drizzle with sugar-free caramel syrup.
- Oven Instructions: Place goat cheese balls on a parchment lined baking tray and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.