Keto Zucchini Lasagna
Zucchini Lasagna Ingredients
Keto Zucchini Lasagna Directions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Slice the ends of the zucchini. Using a mandoline slicer, cut the zucchini into thin strips lengthwise.
- Lay the zucchini down on a plate or cutting board and a very thin layer of salt over the zucchini. Let sit for 15 minutes. Blot moisture out of zucchini afterwards.
- While zucchini is dehydrating, add olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and anise. Continue cooking until ground beef has cooked through. Pour in 1 cup marinara sauce. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- While ground beef is cooking, make the white sauce. In a small bowl, combine ricotta, egg, parmesan and garlic powder.
- Assemble the lasagna. Pour 1/2 cup marinara sauce in the bottom of a small casserole dish. Lay down a layer of zucchini noodles.
- Top with half the ground beef mixture. Spread half the white sauce on top. Layer half the mozzarella cheese down. Repeat the layers.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Let sit for 3-5 minutes to cool before serving.