Keto Mexican Hot Chocolate Fat Bombs
Net Carbs (grams)
Total Carbs (grams)
Chocolate Fat Bomb Ingredients
Whipped Cream Topping Ingredients
Keto Mexican Hot Chocolate Fat Bombs Directions
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in sweetener, 1/3 cup cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
- Spread mixture into the middle of a sheet of parchment paper. Then roll into a long cylinder with parchment paper wrapped around. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- To make the whipped cream, add heavy cream to a medium bowl and whip until stiff peaks form. Add sweetener and vanilla. Continue whipping until incorporated. Add whipped cream to a piping bag or you can dollop the whipped topping onto each fat bomb using a spoon.
- Remove chocolate fat bomb mixture from the freezer. Remove parchment paper and cut the roll into 10-12 round pieces. Add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder to a plate or small bowl. Dip the top of each fat bomb into the cocoa powder and place fat bombs cocoa side up on a parchment lined tray.
- Pipe or dollop whipped cream onto each fat bomb. Store in the refrigerator or freezer in a storage container.