Keto Ham Frittata
Ham And Egg Frittata Ingredients
Keto Ham Frittata Directions
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add cheddar cheese. Set aside.
- Heat a medium skillet to medium heat and add avocado oil.
- Add ham and green onions and saute for 2 - 3 minutes or until ham starts to brown.
- Add egg mixture to skillet and cook. Use a spatula to stir and scrape the bottom of the skillet until large curds begin to form and the spatula starts to leave wakes but the egg remains wet (2 minutes). Shake the skillet to evenly distribute the eggs. Cook without stirring for 30 seconds to set on the bottom.
- Place skillet in the oven and broil until frittata has puffed up and starts to brown on top, about 3 - 4 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes to finish cooking. Loosen frittata from the skillet and cut into wedges to serve.